Top 10 Brands for Electronic Cigarettes
There are increasing smokers using an electronic cigarette instead of an ordinary cigarette. The main reason for using electronic cigarette is to prevent risks from health by using an ordinary cigarette. Smokers also like the variety of flavors (chocolate, vanilla, grape and more) of an electronic cigarette that is appealing for adults and teens. The appeal of electronic cigarette can cause addiction to them especially for teens. The best way to monitor your nicotine level is to have a random nicotine test by using a nicotine test kit.
- The Safe Sig
• Price : $69.95 to $137.95
• Battery life: 5 to 7 hours.
• Nicotine level: 0mg, 11mg, 14mg and 18mg
- V2 Cigs
• Price : $59.95 to $159.95
• Flavors available: chocolate, coffee, cherry, sahara, cola, peppermint, vanilla, congress, cowboy, red and menthol.
• Battery life: up to 300 puffs.
• Nicotine level: 0mg, 8mg, 12mg and 16mg
- Green Smoke
• Price : $99.75 to $270.00
• Flavors available : chocolate, mocha mist and vanilla dreams.
• Nicotine levels: 0mg, 4mg, 12mg, 18mg and 24mg.
- Premium Electronic Cigarette
• Price : $44.95 to $119.95
• Flavors available: tobacco, vanilla, menthol, cherry, coffee, chocolate, apple, clove, preach, caramel, blueberry, watermelon, strawberry and grapes.
• Battery life: up to 220 puffs
• Nicotine level: 0mg, 6mg, 11mg, 16mg and 24mg
- Blu Cigs
• Price : $69.95
• Flavors available: cherry, menthol, vanilla, tobacco, and vanilla.
• Battery life: up to 250 puffs
• Nicotine level: 0mg, 8mg, 12mg, and 16mg
- South Beach Smoke Electronic Cigarette
• Price : $29.99 to $144.99
• Flavors available: menthol, tobacco, cherry, chocolate and vanilla
• Battery life: up to 600 puffs
• Nicotine level: 0mg, 6mg, 12mg and 16mg
- Smoke Tip
• Price : $59.95
• Flavors available: menthol, coffee, cherry, apple, peach, strawberry, grape, almond, and vanilla .
• Battery life: up to 6 to 8 hours
• Nicotine level: 0mg, 6mg, 12mg and 16mg.
- eSmoke Electronic Cigarette
• Price : $49.95 to $249.95
• Flavors available: menthol, tobacco, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla
• Nicotine level: 0mg, 6mg, 11mg, 16mg and 24mg.
- The White Cloud “Cirrus” Electronic Cigarette
• Price : $189.95 to $289.95
• Flavors available: menthol, vanilla, tobacco, espresso, banana, peach, apple and whisky.
• Battery life: up to 6 to 8hrs continues usage
• Nicotine level: 0mg, 6mg, 12mg, 16mg and 24mg.
- Njoy Electronic Cigarette
• Price : $69.95 to $79.95
• Flavors available: strawberry, apple, vanilla and menthol.
• Nicotine level: 0mg, 6mg, 12mg, and 18mg
Electronic Cigarette Health Risks and Dangers
Electronic cigarette may sound better than a traditional cigarette but still contains nicotine or tobacco essence especially if the user increases the level of nicotine that is dangerous tothe health. The liquid in an electronic cigarette contains propylene glycol or vegetable glycerine and tobacco essence or nicotine (optional). A propylene glycol is made up of 89% to 90% in a liquid cartridge that produces vapor in the electronic cigarette. Some smokers preferred the vegetable glycerine, it is also used by smoker with allergy in propylene glycol.
Another ingredients of an electronic cigarette is nicotine. Nicotine is also known as alkoloid, which came naturally from plants. When user puff a cigarette the nicotine takes in to the body and spread through the blood. Nicotine increases the level of neurotransmitters in our brain. The increased degree of dopamine (an important neurotransmitter or messenger in the brain) gives pleasure, relaxation and addiction to the user. A problem that the FDA seesis the development of nicotine addiction to the consumer especially to the teens since the user can increases the dosage of nicotine that they want and they can choose their flavor.As reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nicotine addiction brings about 440,000 smoking alike deaths in U.S. every year.The symptoms with high level of nicotine are irritability, depression, insomnia, constipation, hunger pungs and inability to concentrate. Too much nicotine that enters to our body has a greater chance of strokes, heart attacks and cancer.
It is best to detect your nicotine level as early as possible. An affordable and user friendly nicotine test kit is a must have when you want to detect your nicotine level. A nicotine urine test is the most popular nicotine test in the market. Insurance company also conducted a tobacco test for their clients before an approval for theclients insurance policy. Some company also administer a nicotine screening test for their prospect employees.
The quality of the electronic cigarette must be also considered before buying it, make sure to buy from a trusted company. There are some manufacturer that produces electronic cigarette with low quality that may cause risk to the users health.
Electronic Cigarettes – How does it work
An electronic cigarette composed of three main parts: an atomizer, battery and nicotine cartridge. When the user pressed the switch of the electronic cigarette and draws in, a pressure starts to activate on a little heating element that generates a vapor similarly to a smoke that passes the vapor through mouth and lungs.A user can adjust the level of nicotine doses according to his preferrences and gethis own flavor.
You can adjust the nicotine level from 0mg up to 36mg of your choice. The nicotine level categorized as non density (0mg), low density (6-8mg), medium density (11-12mg), high density (16-18mg), extra high density (24mg) and super high density (36mg). Some smokers are abusing the use of nicotine level that leads to nicotine addiction.There are different types of flavor like mint, apple, chocolate, tobacco and others.Not all nicotine that we inhaled do not stay in our body for long hours, around 0.031mg of 1mg we inhaled of nicotine stays in our body. When nicotine enters in our body it breaks down to continine by enzymes in our liver. Continine is the main matabolite of nicotine from an exposure of tobacco chemicals. It excreted through our urine.
Good example to test our nicotine or contanine level is by using a nicotine urine test. It is accurate, cost effective and convenient to use. A second hand smoker with heavy exposure in nicotine can be detected more than a 40 ng/mL continine level. A contininelevel from 150 to 500 ng/mL is categorized as a light smoker, a continine level from 500 to 2500 ng/mL is categorized as moderate smoker and a continine level more 2500 ng/mL is categorized as heavy smoker. A nicotine screening is a big help for us to detect the nicotine level in our body. Using nicotine urine screening kit will also help your friends and family to discover the real nicotine amount in their body and can do a plan on how to prevent from a tobacco or nicotine addiction. We can purchase the nicotine urine test or nicotine test kit online and deliver it to us after few days.